Pages

Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

" Hercor College Student 2011 "

What kind of students that HERCOR COLLEGE have?

         Being one of the thousands students  of HERCOR COLLEGE, I can say that not only beauty and brain you can see from us, but also our good heart. Hercor College Students,are not just a students who are entering our classes and sit there.We study hard and  apply our learnings from each different departments of this school to compete and to show to other people what  kind of students we are, and how good instructors we have in this establishment.We are not only good when we are talking about academic aspects but we are also a talented students to be proud of. How to prove that ?Actually, as the years go by,many students of this school had won, against to the other colleges and universities here in the Province of Capiz by using their given talents from our Almighty God.
     And as a  college student, I use my knowledge,talents and skills to help me to improve my study and myself in order for me to have a brighter future.And I hoping also that other students would have a same insight of mine.  



0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento